It’s almost Valentine’s Day again — the time of year when you let your loved ones know how much they mean. If you read my last post on Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas then you know how the idea of gifts and surprises on Valentine’s Day excites me. Whether you’re in a relationship or happily single, I’ve compiled some of my favorite ideas for celebrating Valentine’s Day. Who knows my husband or your special someone reads it and gets some hint? There is no age to express your love. So pamper your loved ones this Valentine – your spouse, kids, parents, or friends. What could be a better way to show your love than gifting a memento of love? I know these things sound kiddish! Love doesn’t needs a proof but once in a while these small gestures can revitalize your routine lives. Try once surprising your special someone this Valentine and you will see, your efforts won’t go in vain.
I don’t like the idea of gifting dresses as that involves a size and a choice. So here are some other gifting ideas:
Idea 1 – Surprise your special someone by blowing heart shaped balloons keeping their gift inside one of the balloons. You can ask them to pop the balloons to find their gift. Additionally, you can keep post-it in some of the other balloons with a message.
Gifts that you can keep inside the balloon for HER
1. Personalized Pendants –Personalized pendant with the couples monogram or names engraved, makes an ideal gift for your special someone to keep the memories forever. Linking some of them below which you can choose according to your budget.
2. Personalized Rings – Gift your Valentine/Galantine something meaningful with a statement custom ring which keeps them reminded of your happy times. You can be creative with the message to be engraved. I am linking some rings below.
Idea 2 – Rings and pendants are small enough to go inside the balloon but what if you want to gift something big that cannot go inside the balloon. Get the lithium balloons and tie the gift with one of the lithium balloon string and your pictures with the rest of the balloon’s strings.
Gifts that you can tie to the balloon for HIM/HER
1. Perfumes – Skip roses and give a fragrance that can be enjoyed throughout the year. After all, who doesn’t love perfumes? They are a powerful stimulants to the mind which evokes warm feelings. I am linking some of my personal favorites for both men and women
2. Fitness tracker – A thoughtful gift for your Valentine/Galentine with a hint to stay fit. Black color will be preferred by all. Most women prefer pink color so that can be another option. Below are the fitness trackers for both men and women.
3. Wallet – Gifting a wallet to your special someone is a good way to remind them of you every time they make a payment, lol. It is undeniable that it makes the most useful gift for both men and women.
Tip: Never gift shoes to your lady as those might come flying back to you, haha
Gifts that you can tie to the balloon for HIM
1. Bar kit – Celebrate your love with a fancy toast. And what better way to gift than a bar kit. Believe me they will love it.
2. Monogrammed cuff-links – Add a personal touch with these monogrammed cuff-links if your man wears suit often.
3. Gadgets– When it comes to men the easiest and most favorable option is gadget. And being an IT techie I cannot come over gadgets too. Amazon Echo dot (Alexa) is my personal favorite. I have smart connected lights with it at my home and it fascinates my kiddo a lot. Other options can be Virtual reality headsets, Bluetooth speakers.
Idea 3 – Make your Valentine feel special by preparing breakfast for them. Arrange the table with chocolate dipped strawberries (tastes yum), toast, juice, eggs, and some budget gifts – Chocolates, Candles and Champagne flutes. Godiva chocolate is my personal favorite. I have selected some for you below.
Have you made up your mind yet? Do share your ideas with me.
Happy Valentine’s Day!